1. Your consumer rights: All goods purchased through the www.teamvalvoline.com.au website come with statutory guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. These statutory rights are additional to the rights given to you under the Valvoline Limited Warranty below. If a product you have ordered is faulty, or otherwise does not comply with a consumer guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law, please contact us as soon as possible (on 1800 458 237), and our customer service team will advise you on the next steps. Please have your order number ready, if possible, to assist our customer service team to address your claim.
2. Valvoline Limited Warranty: In addition to your consumer rights, Valvoline also offers a limited manufacturer's warranty as set out below:
Valvoline™ licensed apparel, merchandise and accessories purchased online through www.teamvalvoline.com.au (collectively referred to as “Valvoline™ Products”).
This Warranty is provided by:
Valvoline (Australia) Pty Ltd (“Valvoline”)
ABN: 86 000 446 855
Address: Level 6, 2 Burbank Place, Baulkham Hills, NSW, 2153, Australia
Telephone: 02 8603 2300
Customer Service: 1800 458 237
Valvoline™ warrants Valvoline™ Products against defects in material or workmanship for thirty (30) days from the date of purchase.
Valvoline’s obligations under this warranty are limited solely to: (i) the replacement of the Valvoline™ Product proven to be defective with a like or equivalent Valvoline™ Product; or (ii) a refund to the original purchaser for the purchase price of the Valvoline™ Product proven to be defective. Choice of replacement or refund under this Warranty shall be made by Valvoline.
This Warranty is valid only for the original purchaser with a proof of purchase that clearly shows the purchase date. Claims under this Warranty may only be made in respect of defects which appear within thirty (30) days of the date of purchase, and must be lodged within forty five (45) days from the date of purchase.
Limitations and Exclusions
This Warranty does not cover:
- Valvoline™ Products that have been:
- subjected to misuse, neglect or accident;
- handled otherwise than in compliance with the manufacturer’s printed instructions & Manufacturer Safety Data Sheet;
- defects arising more than 30 days after the date of purchase of the Valvoline™ Product, or claims made more than 45 days after the date of purchase of the Valvoline™ Product;
- except as expressly provided under the Warranty, any loss, cost, damage, or expense of any kind arising out of a breach of the Warranty;
- (without limiting the above) any incidental, consequential, exemplary, special, or punitive damages, nor any loss of revenue, profit or use, arising out of a breach of this Warranty; or
- charges for labour or other direct or indirect costs incurred in the replacement of the Valvoline™ Product under this Warranty.
Note: While this Warranty does not cover claims, loss or damage of the kind described above, you may have rights under the Australian Consumer Law in respect of such loss or damage in some circumstances. Please see the section of this Warranty titled "YOUR CONSUMER RIGHTS" below for more information.
HOW TO MAKE A CLAIM UNDER THIS WARRANTY
In order to make a claim under this Warranty, please call a Team Valvoline™ Customer Service Representative on 1800 458 237. Once the return of the defective Valvoline™ Products is authorised by a Valvoline™ Customer Service Representative, such returns must be shipped prepaid by the customer.
Replacement product will be shipped at no cost to the customer or, in the case of a refund, a full refund applied to the customer’s credit/debit card or PayPal account that made the original purchase.
Valvoline will refund the shipping cost paid by the customer for all valid warranty claims. The shipping cost will be refunded either to the credit/debit card that made the original purchase, the PayPal account that made the purchase or mailed to the customer in the form of a cheque.
The return shipping address for all Valvoline™ licensed apparel, merchandise and accessories (all apparel) purchased online through www.teamvalvoline.com is:
Team Valvoline Returns
Factory 6 Damosh Ave
Carrum Downs Vic 3201
No person or entity other than Valvoline is authorised to make any modification, extension or addition to this Warranty, or otherwise bind Valvoline™ to any other warranty, obligation or liability for any Valvoline Product. Valvoline provides no warranty against defects beyond the rights and remedies given under this Warranty and those which are available under the Australian Consumer Law.
YOUR CONSUMER RIGHTS
The benefits given to you under this Warranty are additional to, and do not detract from, other rights and remedies that you may have under Australian law, including consumer protection laws.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
This Warranty is not intended to change or exclude any statutory or consumer rights that cannot be lawfully changed or excluded.
• How can I check on the status of my return?
o You may call Team Valvoline™ customer service at 1800 458 237 for updates on any shipment or return issue.
We accept exchanges up to 30 days after purchase. Exchanging an item is simple - just follow these 2 easy steps.
- Place the original item(s) (with tags attached) along with the original order confirmation in a mail bag. Please include a note with the reason for return on the invoice and clearly mark that the package is an EXCHANGE (this can be written under the order information). Please include details of the item you wish to exchange for.
- Mail to:
Team Valvoline Returns
Factory 5/1 Tova Drive Carrum Downs 3201 Victoria
Carrum Downs Vic 3201
We recommend Registered Post and saving the tracking number as Valvoline is not accountable for missing items. Return mail costs are the responsibility of the customer.
Once your item is returned and the item(s) have been assessed, we’ll email you details of the replacement order within 5 business days of receipt.